Do you operate a Grid and want to connect it to other Grids? You can do so using the EDGeS Bridge.
Grid operators that signed a Memorandum of Understanding MoU to connect their Grid through EDGeS:
- Description: EELA aims at building a high capacity, production-quality, scalable Grid Facility, providing round-the-clock, worldwide access to distributed computing, storage and network resources needed by the wide spectrum of Applications from European - Latin American Scientific Collaborations. EDGeS signed a MoU with the current EELA-2 project.
- Description: ETICS is providing a method to test and validate Grid applications.
- MoU: The purpose of the Memorandum of Understanding between ETICS 2 and EDGeS is to define a framework of collaboration between the projects concerning providing early access to new functionality and receiving expert feedback from the users of the system is of great importance for the ETICS 2 project in order to improve the efficiency, breadth and depth of its tools and services. The success of EDGeS project depend partially on the software quality and reliability of the Desktop Grid enabled applications to be executed on donor’s computer providing highly heterogeneous computational platform with limited capacities.
- Read more about the ETICS-2 EDGeS Collaboration
- Description: Ibercivis is a large Spanish Desktop Grid that hosts several scientific projects. Under the MoU with EDGeS, the Ibercivis Grid will be connected to other Grids.